Cathedral Church of the Redeemer
The Cathedral Church of the Redeemer is the first Anglican church to have been constructed in what is now the Diocese of Calgary. The present structure was erected during the era of sandstone building construction following the turn of the century. It was completed and opened for services on July 30, 1905. In September, 1974, the Cathedral building was designated a Registered Heritage Site, under provisions of the Alberta Heritage Act, 1973.